Friday, April 29, 2011

Mama's Dress.

As I mentioned A couple of days ago, when I made Ashynn's dress for Easter, I actually had to make myself one first to help with the sizing down. Actually, I only made the bodice and part of the skirt front, finished hers and then finished mine. Can you tell I was a little short on time?



Here, I'll show you. Instead of continuing with the zig-zag pattern, I cut one solid piece of fabric for the back skirt. It's supposed to be that way, right?


Thanks to Ashlynnie for the photos!

5 comments:

Jennifer Brown said...

Still cute! Nice job! :)

Deborah Hays said...

I love it!! You did a great job..... again. Love, mom

phays said...

Holy Cow that's gorgeous!!!!

Emma Anne said...

That is amazing!! I love the fabric.

TheFitnessFreak said...

So cute! I'm guessing you'll be wearing that a lot this summer! Good job!!